How to install SnakeMe on MacOS8:
- First of all, be sure you have GameSprockets installed on your MacOS8. If you don't have it, download it
from apple.com (Support => Downloads) and install it.
- Then, download SnakeMe: snakeme.macos8.sea (1'732'130 bytes).
- Uncompress this file, and move the SDL extentions into your "System" => "Extentions" folder.
- Before running SnakeMe, never forget to switch your display to 256 colors! You can do that with the
"Monitor and Sound" control pannel located in your "System" => "Control Pannel" folder.
- So, here we are! You may now launch SnakeMe, have fun!
That's all! If it didn't work out,
or you have any problem, just drop a mail to:
Many thanks to Luc-Oliver de Charrière,
who ported SnakeMe to MacOS8!
Back to the top of the page